Meet Dr. Bewley
Dentist Jeremy D Bewley, DMD, DICOI
I am a dentist with varied experiences in clinical practice. I’ve been exposed to high volume insurance mills, fee for service comprehensive care facilities, and charitable dentistry. I’ve chosen to practice in a way that lets me focus my attention as completely as possible on you, investing heavily in technology and training to provide a high level of treatment. I won’t have four other patients waiting in other rooms, you will rarely be kept waiting, and you will always know that I am working with you in good faith to achieve your oral health goals.
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- DMD – University of Louisville 2007
- B.S. Biology, B.A. Psychology – Spalding University
- Member in good standing American Dental Association, KY Dental Association, Louisville Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry
- Eagle Scout – Boy Scouts of America