Clear Braces Louisville KY
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Louisville KY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
We offer several economical solutions to straighten your teeth in a conservative, timely manner.
For more information about Clear Braces or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bewley:
Clear Correct uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Bewley’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Bewley has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Bewley about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For information on Clear Correct, please visit www.clearcorrect.com
Six Month Smiles
- Six Month Smiles is a method of straightening teeth that uses clear brackets and tooth colored wires
- Treatment times are usually shorter than clear aligner systems, averaging six months
- Major changes to your bite or midline are not the point of this method, focusing instead on the esthetic zone and short treatment times
- Monthly adjustment visits are required until desired results are obtained
- Treatment does not exceed nine months. If you desire further correction or finishing of your smile, we may discuss further treatments
For more information on Six Month Smiles, please visit www.sixmonthsmiles.com
- Smart Moves is a clear aligner that focuses only on your front 4 or 6 teeth
- It is more economical than Clear Correct or Invisalign, yet functions in much the same way
- Treatment involves a series of clear aligner trays, requiring 6 week visits for delivery of new tray sets
- Most cases are completed in 4-5 months
For More information on Smart Moves Aligners, please visit www.greatlakesortho.com/resource-center/smart-moves/